• Brings results of top research into nervous system from multidisciplinary perspective
• Gives priority of the new experimental data
• Focuses on research findings relating brain function and behavior
Neuroscience and Behavioral Physiology contains translations of papers selected from top Russian journals describing significant results of studies on the nervous system. Priority is given to new experimental findings.
Neuroscience and Behavioral Physiology publishes contributions of international importance in the fields of physiology, psychopharmacology, neuroendocrinology and neurochemistry, as well as in the anatomy and pathology of the nervous system. Special attention is given to research relating brain function with behavior.
Reviews are also provided of the current status of entire fields of Russian research.
Visit the journal home page to:
• See the latest journal metrics
• Sign up for free Table of Contents alerts
• Get to know the complete Editorial Board
• Find detailed Aims & Scope and instructions for authors